Services for Faculty and Instructors
- Borrowing Information
- Book and Article Delivery (Interlibrary Loan)
- Your Library Account - check due dates, renew books, and pay fines
- Course Reserves
- Library Instruction
- Media Collection
- Research Guides & Class Guides - contact your Subject Librarian to create or update guides.
Copyright and Open Access
- Creating Stable Links to Journal Articles - Creating links to online resources instead of copying the files is one way of ensuring copyright compliance.
- Copyright Information for Educators
- Reserves Copyright Policy
- Step-by-step Guide to Copyright Compliance for Electronic Course Materials
- Scholarly Publishing & Open Access Issues at UW
- Contact your Subject Librarian to request materials to support the curriculum.