Make the most of your military educational benefits
We are here to help you access your GI Bill and related veteran's benefits and tuition waivers. We look forward to assisting you with any questions and needs.
Stop by and see one of our veteran advisors. They are available to guide you to various community resources and to assist in completing the veteran paperwork.
Our veterans coordinator/certifying official is available for drop-in advising on Monday and Tuesday from 0900-1330 hours (9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.), and Wednesday and Thursday from 1300-1645 hours (1 to 4:45 p.m.). No appointment is necessary during these times.
Our Veterans Corps navigator is also available to meet with student veterans, servicemembers, and their families in MAT 206. Please call 253-692-4845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for current office hours.
Making the transition
Wanda Curtis, our ACAP representative, is available to help with your transition:
- Monday/Wednesday at JBLM Lewis Main, ACAP Transition Center: 1000 to 1600 hrs
- Tuesday/Thursday at UW Tacoma Veterans and Military Services Office: 0800 to 1700 hrs
- Friday at UW Tacoma Veterans and Service Members Office: 0800 to 1030 hrs
- Friday at Hawk Transition Center JBLM N. Fort: 1130 to 1400 hrs
- Vocational rehabilitation
- VA work-study positions
- Access your military transcripts: