2021-2022 SAF Budget Process
Annual Allocations Proposals for the 2021-2022 academic year (the following academic year) and Special Allocation proposals for the 2020-2021 academic year (the current academic year) will be submitted, considered, and approved during the 2020-2021 academic year. Information regarding the UW Tacoma SAF Committee (SAFC), including committee members, proposals, meeting schedule, minutes, and agendas during this time is provided below. A timeline for the 2020-2021 SAFC can be found here: SAFC 2020-2021 Timeline.
Special COVID-19 Advisory
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, the SAFC will continue to operate normally but in a virtual format. Under Proclamation 20-28, issued by Washington State Governor Jay Inslee, open public meetings are not permitted to convene in person. Such bodies are permitted to conduct business virtually provided that such business is regular, relates directly to the COVID-19 crisis, or cannot be reasonably delayed. The SAFC will observe these restrictions until in-peson meetings are allowed. Due to the time sensitive nature of our work, during this time the SAFC will continue conduct business over Zoom. Each meeting will be publicly accessible through the links below.
2020-2021 SAFC Members
Student appointed to the 2020-2021 SAF Committee during Spring Quarter 2020 appear below. Additional members will be appointed Autumn Quarter 2020 and a Committee Chair will be elected.
- Sabrina Bui
- An Le Dang
- Emily Flavin, Vice-Chair
- Veronica Ramirez Ramsay
- Amy Rhee, Chair
- Bernard Anderson, Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Experience
- Drew Dunston, ASUWT Director of Finance
- Jan Rutledge, Finance & Administration Representative
- Ronald San Nicolas, Lecturer & Simon Family Endowment MSW Autism Field Unit Coordinator
- Sean Schmidt, Student Affairs, Associate Director of Student Planning & Administration (Compliance Officer)
2021-2022 Allocation Requests
2021-2022 Annual SAF Budget -- Approved by Board of Regents
- FY22 Annual SAF Budget Approved by Board of Regents will be provided June 2021.
2021-2022 Annual Allocation Requests
The proposal window for 2021-2022 requests will open December 2020. Previous programs and departments that have submitted proposals are listed below. For examples of previous year proposals, click on academic year budgets on navigation window on the left of this page.
- Career Development
- Center for Equity and Inclusion (CEI)
- Center for Service and Leadership (CSL)
- Child Care Assistance Program (CAP)
- Conference and Event Fund (CEF)
- First Generation Fellows (FGF)
- Giving Garden
- Global Ambassadors
- Health Promotion Specialist
- Peer Success Mentor Program
- Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
- Student Activities Board (SAB)
- Student Health Services
- Student Life
- Student Publications
- UWY & Dawg House
- Veteran and Military Resource Center (VMRC)