Everyone Counts! - A Point In Time Survey
Main page content
EVERYONE COUNTS: Survey and Warmth/Wellness Drive
POINT IN TIME COUNT - Sign up Instructions
- Follow this link: HERE! and select "Registration"
- Fill out general information and questions as asked with exceptions as indicated below:
- Select NO for the question that asks: Will you have a car available for use during the Point in Time Count? (This is not required.)
- Select the “In-Person” Training for Jan. 16, 2019 - 12:15pm - 1:25pm: University of Washington Tacoma Campus (Faculty and Students ONLY)
- Under “Volunteer Opportunities” choose: Jan 24, 2020: Point In Time Count
- Choose the “Mid-Day” time-frame, 11am to 2pm (Mid-Day 11am - 2pm)
- Indicate your preferred position
- Under “Additional Information” include any relevant info and INDICATE THAT YOU ARE “PARTICIPATING WITH THE CENTER FOR SERVICE AND LEADERSHIP FROM UWT”
THE DRIVE- Warmth and Wellness
Durring the month of Janurary students from the Service Coalition at UW Tacoma are gathering donations to provide those expereiencing homelessness. Donations will be supplied on Jan 24th 2020 during the Point In Time Survey.
Socks/hats/gloves * Hand/feet warmers * Plastic rain ponchos * Light weight blankets that are easy to carry/pack up * Hygiene kits (shampoo, soap, razors, deodorant, toothpaste/toothbrushes) * Feminine hygiene products - tampons, pads
Please dop off these items at MAT 107
THE POINT IN TIME SURVEY- Jan 24th @ 9-3pm
Center for Service and Leadership is helping to make sure those experiencing homelessness are counted in this year's Point In Time survey coordinated by Pierce County. The information from this survey is tied to funding and strategic utilization of resources that support people in our community experiencing homelessness. The atmosphere will be a lively resource fair with food, supplies, and activities, of which the survey will be one.
All volunteers will need to attend training on January 16 at 12:15 in order to help us administer the survey properly (see link above to sign up). This training will take about 1 hour and is administered by Pierce County. It will also count toward the Husky Volunteer Service Medallion hours. Volunteers may sign up for training and join the UWT Team.
For Questions contact: Student Leader Nicole Nichols at email@example.com
All volunteers can sign up for then entire day or hour long time slots when registering (above)
- January 24th 9am-3pm
- We will begin in MAT 107 @ 9am
TRAINING DAY (REQUIRED)
All volunteers will need to attend training on January 16th in order to help us administer the survey and help those experiencing homelessness in our community.
- January 16 @ 12:15-1:20
- Location: JOY 110
WARMTH AND WELLNESS DONATIONS
Monetary donations will be used to supply blankets, gloves and hygiene products to be distributed to those experiencing homelessness. Or you may donate items directly at the Center for Service & Leadership in MAT 107 through January 23, 2020.