Milgard School of Business Enrollment Request Form
This form is used to request enrollment in undergraduate classes offered by the Milgard School of Business (100-400 level). Requests are processed in the order received and may take up to 48 business hours to process.
*ENROLLMENT REQUESTS FORM FOR AUT 2020 IS CLOSED. WINTER 2021 FORM OPENS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6.
THE ENTRY CODE PROCESS HAS CHANGED.
If you request to be enrolled in a course AND meet all of the following criteria, you will be enrolled by the Milgard School of Business.
- You must accurately submit the course request form: your student ID number, course numbers, and SLNs must be correct. Errors in your submission will delay your enrollment request.
- You must meet all prerequisites. If you do not, your request will be denied.
- If you completed a prerequisite for a requested course at another college, you must upload a copy of the unofficial transcript showing completion of that prerequisite.
- If instructor permission is required to approve your enrollment request, you must upload the email with their permission.
- Emails older than 48 hours or that cannot be verified as legitimate will not be accepted.
- Permission from a professor does not guarantee enrollment.
- The Milgard School of Business will not overload your schedule. All students are restricted to 19 credits until the first day of the quarter.
- Your request will not be granted if there are time conflicts on your schedule or holds on your account.
- This form is not for TBUS 400 enrollment requests, if you need to enroll in TBUS 400 use this form.
Students seeking to overload a course that is at capacity:
The Milgard School of Business will not consider overload requests for undergraduate courses until a week before the start of the quarter. Students seeking to overload a course should:
- Sign up for seat availability notifications through the time schedule (click on the hyperlink of the SLN to find the seat availability notification).
- Consult with a business school advisor to determine other schedule options.
Overload requests will only be granted if the student has email permission from the faculty member and after business school advising staff have been consulted. Permission from the faculty member is not a guarantee of enrollment.