International graduate students

Main page content

On the UW Tacoma campus, the only graduate degree programs that accept international (F-1 visa) students are:

Admission is a two-part process requiring an application to the University of Washington Graduate School and submission of required supplemental materials to a specific graduate degree program at the University of Washington Tacoma. If you have questions or need assistance with the application process, please contact the program to which you are applying.

Once you are admitted, you will work with our office on the necessary documentation for your I-20 to obtain your F-1 student visa status. If you have any questions about your immigration issues as an international student, please feel free to contact the International Student Services office.