Our live advising webinars are here to help you connect with department and/or admissions information. We will come together to discuss admissions requirements, applications processes, timelines and answer your specific questions. Below you'll find a list of dates and specific departments participating. Please RSVP! These webinars use Zoom video conferencing. Students may log in on a computer or dial in to listen along.
Virtual Campus Tour
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays @ 4pm
2nd Saturday of every month @ 10am
- We welcome you and your family to visit our beautiful campus in the heart of downtown Tacoma - virtually! Campus tours are student-led. You will see our campus spaces, including the library, University Y Student Center, and classroom buildings that used to be warehouses, furniture factories and grocery stores. Our Campus Ambassadors share their personal experiences in a way that help you walk away with a greater understanding of the UW Tacoma student experience.
Prospective Freshman Admissions
This webinar is designed for high school students who are not participating in the Running Start program and will be applying to UW Tacoma as freshman applicants. UW Tacoma Admissions advisors will detail admissions requirements, housing, majors, campus life and be available to answer any questions you have!
Freshman Application Workshop
1st & 3rd Thursdays 3:00 PM
- Designed for students filling out the Freshman application - gain information, get questions answered and learn about how to write your personal statement.
Running Start Admissions
2nd & 4th Tuesday of every month: 3pm
- If you are a current high school student in the running start program and have not yet applied to UW Tacoma, this webinar is for you! We will discuss admissions requirements, which application to complete, how your credits will transfer, and tools to help you along the way!
Prospective Transfer Admissions
Transfer Tuesdays: 2pm
- This webinar is designed for prospective transfer students to get all of their transfer specific questions answered in one place. We will discuss admissions requirements, transfer credit, financial aid and scholarships, and how to be major ready.
UW Tacoma FAQ
3rd Friday of every month: 4:00pm
In this interactive webinar UW Tacoma Admissions Advisors and current UW Tacoma students will answer the questions that we get asked often and also give you time to ask questions of your own! The webinar will cover all things UW Tacoma with special topics like the differences between the UW campuses, admissions, student life, study abroad, internships and more!
Q&A with the VMRC
1st Wednesday 5:00 PM
- Connect with staff from the Veterans Military Resource Center in this monthly session. Learn about resources on campus, ask questions about how to use your benefits and more.
Admissions en Español
3rd Saturday of every month
Responderemos sus/tus preguntas sobre admisiones, el proceso de solicitud, fechas importantes y mucho más