Cancelation and Refund Policy
If you cannot attend the event you may either transfer your registration to another attendee or request a refund.
- TRANSFERS Send an email to email@example.com and provide the replacement attendee’s first and last names, and valid email address. Upon receipt, the Center will send registration instructions to the new attendee and remove the cancelled attendee’s name from the event list. The courtesy of a minimum of one week’s notice is requested to ensure accuracy of event materials.
- REFUNDS Requests must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 weeks prior to the event. A $25.00 processing fee may be withheld from the original registration amount paid. We regret that no refunds will be granted after the catering guarantee has been made (typically 10 business days prior to the event).
Terms and Conditions
The Milgard School of Business reserves the right to cancel an event for any circumstances beyond its control. The total amount of liability that the University will be limited to is a refund of the event registration fee. Attendees who incur any expenses (including but not limited to transportation costs, lodging, and travel visas) in anticipation of attending the event do so at their own risk. Submission of an event registration form acknowledges acceptance of these provisions.
The University of Washington provides equal opportunity in education without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran in accordance with University policy and applicable federal and state statutes and regulations.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, events, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Support Services at least two weeks in advance of the event: 253-692-4522 (voice); 253-692-4413 (TTY); 253-692-4602 (fax); email@example.com.
The Federal Trade Commission recommends that organizations like ours use their "fair information practices" guidelines when establishing privacy policies, which we have done in creating the following policies:
- None of the personal information we receive from you on this site will be give, sold, or otherwise provided to a third party.
- If you would like to know what personal information we have about you in our records, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use every reasonable means to ensure that there is no access to this site by unauthorized users.