Campus Safety & Security operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 a year to provide a safe and secure educational environment for the University. We are non-commisioned department.We work as security liaisons with our local emergency responders including Tacoma Fire Department, Tacoma Police Department and Pierce County Emergency Management. Campus Safety and Security Department is a team of men and women committed to ensuring the safety and security of the University of Washington Tacoma campus community. We are comprised of a Director, Program Coordinator, two Campus Security Sergeant, and eleven Campus Security Officers.
- Location: Dougan 180
- Phone: 253-692-4416
- Email (non-emergency): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please dial 9-1-1 for all emergencies on campus that require police/fire/medical assistance. Our staff will also be notified to respond.
Susan B. Wagshul-Golden
|email@example.com / 253-692-4425|
Campus Security Sergeants
Campus Security Officers
Campus Security Values
- Respect: We safeguard the dignity and rights of all individuals.
- Trust: We maintain an environment of trust with each other and the people we serve.
- Partnerships: We work with all segments of our community through effective communication and collaboration.
- Professionalism: We strive to maintain the highest standards of conduct and training.
- Accountability: We accept individual responsibility for our actions.