Thank you for your interest in our Premier Partnership program!
Career Development offers the Premier Partners program for employers to increase brand visibility and priority engagement with talented UW Tacoma students.
Building relationships and having a presence on campus improves the opportunity for employers to connect with the best-fit candidates. Becoming a Premier Partner provides enhanced services and visibility opportunities at the UW Tacoma.
An annual membership fee of $2000 ($750 for government agencies and 501c3 non-profit agencies) allows Career Development to enhance services provided to UW Tacoma students and provides you with the following benefits:
- Recognition on our Career Development website
- Promotion of organization and career/internship opportunities on our social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Premier Partner Spotlight recognition in our Career Development e-newsletter
- Preferred booth placement at Fall and Spring Career & Internship Fairs
- 2 free Career Fair registrations per year
- Featured in Instagram Story on the Career Development Instagram page
- Priority scheduling for on-campus recruiting opportunities
- Recognition on campus television screens
- Free Parking for Career Development events
Complete this short registration form if you want to become a Premier Partner.
Questions? Please contact Dawn Williams at 253.692.4835 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our Premier Partners!