Main page content
Are you interested in coming to campus?
UW Tacoma Career Development offers services and support for employers who wish to recruit on campus.
Employers participating in the Premier Partners program also have preferred access to on-campus recruiting opportunities. Visit the Premier Partners program page to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Premier Partner employer.
Interested on coming to campus?
- Email email@example.com to schedule an on-campus recruiting opportunity. Please allow at least two weeks prior to the event. Tables will be released on a first come, first serve, availability.
- Information Tables: Tables can be reserved in a high-traffic locations during the student lunch hour (12:10-1:30 pm). Allow an additional 30 minutes for set-up and break-down.
- Info Sessions: Employers can be orchestrated
- Flyers may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for distribution electronically and around campus by Career Development.
Employer Posting Policies
- We ask that all employers please take a moment to review our Employer User Policy which outlines our terms and commitments prior to posting a position.
*Additional services may be made available on an individual basis for a price negotiated with Career Development.
Did you know you can host on-campus interviews?
- One or two rooms can be reserved for interviews based on employer needs.
- Employer is responsible for collecting application materials and contacting students for their appropriate interview time.
- Job announcement and information is posted on UWT Career Development social media sites, campus calendar, and sent to the appropriate student listserv.
- Contact email@example.com for additional details.