How does it work: the UW Tacoma Tuition payment plan option allows UW Tacoma students to pay their quarterly tuition in three installments, due by the first, third and fifth Fridays of the quarter. A new enrollment form must be submitted for each quarter.
How much does it cost: a $25 service fee is added to your student account and is due with your first payment.
How do I know if I was accepted into the plan: Check your tuition statement after the first Monday of the quarter. If your enrollment was accepted, a $25 "Tuition Payment Plan" charge will be listed on your tuition statement. An email notification is ONLY sent to students who DO NOT qualify for the plan.
Payment Plan Due Dates: due dates are always the first, third and fifth Fridays of the quarter. If the initial payment is not received by the first due date, you will not be accepted into the program. The remaining two payments are each subject to a $55 late fee, if they are not made on time.
NOTE: If you are current on your Tuition Payment Plan, please ignore the late payment notices from Seattle campus.
- MyUW: go to your "Tuition Statement" and select either the "Web Check" option (no service fee) or the credit card option (a service fee will be added).
- In Person at the Cashier’s Office (CAR400) located in the Carlton Building, Suite 400. [Cash or Check only]
- Payment Drop Boxes located outside the Cashier’s Office or on the 1st floor of the Dougan Building (across from DOU 176). [Cash or Check only]
- By Mail [Check only] before due date to: (Postmarks will not be accepted)
Terms and Conditions:
The enrollment due date is always the first Friday of the quarter. The payment due dates are always the first, third and fifth Fridays of the quarter.
The amount of each installment is determined by the student and should be calculated based on the total tuition and fee balance that remains outstanding. To obtain your tuition balance, review your official UW Tuition Charge Statement via MyUW.
- A non-refundable $25 service fee is assessed at time of enrollment and is applied to your first payment.
- The first payment, along with a signed and completed form (or online enrollment), must be submitted by the due date to qualify for the plan. If the first payment and form are not received by the first Friday of the quarter, you WILL NOT be accepted into the program.
- Eligibility will be rescinded and registration will be put on hold if tuition is owed for previous quarters.
- The two subsequent payments must be made on time, and if a payment is not received by the due date(s), a $55 late fee can be charged to your tuition for each late payment.
- A $25 fee will be charged for any checks returned from the bank for insufficient funds.
- Post-dated checks cannot be accepted.
For additional information on How to Pay Your Tuition, visit the cashier webpage: UW Tacoma Cashier Office - Tuition Info
And for information on Webcheck payments, visit the Student Fiscal Services tuition webpage: http://f2.washington.edu/fm/sfs/tuition/payment/