The minor in Business Administration is designed for undergraduate students in any non-business major to increase their understanding of business theory, practices and applications within a wider economic and social context.
The Business minor requires 30 credits; a minimum of 20 credits must be completed in residence. The minor consists of the following courses:
Required Courses (20 credits)
- T ACCT 210 - Introduction to Financial Accounting
- T BECON 220 - Introduction to Microeconomics
- T BUS 300 - Managing Organizations
- T BUS 320 - Introduction to Marketing Management
Elective Courses (10 credits)
- TBUS 330
- 300-400 level Management (TMGMT) courses
- 300-400 level Marketing (TMKTG) courses
Students must maintain a cumulative Business GPA of 2.0 in all minor course work and a 2.0 GPA in each course required to earn the minor.