For All School of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences Majors
To be eligible for graduation with the bachelor of arts degree, each student enrolled in the program must meet the UW Tacoma scholastic standards (2.0 UW GPA), credits required (minimum 180) and the final-year residency requirement and complete the following program requirements:
- Complete all general education requirements not met with transfer courses. See advisor for details.
- Complete a minimum of 45 credits of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences course work. Some majors or concentrations may require more.
- Complete a minimum of 45 credits of upper-division course work, including transfer courses and UW Tacoma courses.
- Complete 5 credits of English composition with a minimum 2.0 grade. This must be completed in a student’s first two quarters at UW Tacoma.
- Complete the requirements for a major or concentration (minors are optional).
- No more than 15 elective credits can be taken for a Satisfactory/Not Satisfactory grade. See advisor for details.
- Complete at least 45 of last 60 credits in residence at the University of Washington Tacoma.
- Meet with an advisor to complete a graduation application no later than the second week of the quarter in which the student plans to graduate.