Preparatory courses must have been completed within the last 5 years. If they were completed before that time frame or for specific transfer courses that are accepted, please consult an academic advisor.
Additionally, students must be computer literate, which is defined as the ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and communication software.
List of Courses
- TBIOL 110 General Biology (with lab); minimum 1.5 GPA (formerly TESC 110)
- TCHEM 131 Chemistry and Society (with lab); minimum 1.7 GPA (formerly TESC 131)
- TECON 200 Introduction to Microeconomics; minimum 2.0 GPA
- TGEOS 243 Geography of the Physical Environment (with lab); minimum 2.0 GPA (formerly TESC 243)
- TMATH 110 Introductory Statistics with Applications; minimum 2.0 GPA
- TPHIL 251 Data and Discourse; minimum 2.0 GPA
- TPSYCH 256 Motivational Basis of Behavior as of Winter 2019, (to replace TPSYCH 340 Environmental Psychology); minimum 2.0 GPA (Note: Prerequisite of TPSYCH 101)
- TWRT 211 Argumentation and Research; minimum 2.0 GPA or TWRT 291 Technical Communication in the Workplace; minimum 2.0 GPA