All Academic Advisors
- Support and Guide Students to Succeed Academically, Personally and Professionally
- Celebrate Milestones and Accomplishments
- Build Campus and Community Connections
University Academic Advisors
The University Academic Advising (UAA) serves first year and pre-major students. UAA staff provide support to help you with:
- Choosing a major and/or minor
- Changing majors
- Registration and class schedule support
- Academic difficulty
Student Advising Mentors (SAMs) are available to help you navigate and utilize advising technologies such as MyPlan, DARS, Time Schedule and MyUW.
We are here to encourage your academic, personal and career goals.
Serving the campus community as educators, partners and consultants, University Academic Advising staff empower students to:
- Explore academic and career options
- Build relevant skills and experience
- Succeed academically, personally and professionally