Students, faculty, and staff are invited to nominate faculty for the Distinguished Community Engagement Award. Self nominations are also accepted. The deadline is 11:59pm on Friday, January 17, 2020. To nominate a faculty member for this award, provide a written explanation outlining the reason for the nomination. Address as many of the application questions as possible. OCP will contact all nominees to determine their potential interest in accepting the nomination and subsequently submitting an application.
Applications for the Distinguished Community Engagement Award require:
- UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS INTO ONEDRIVE:
- A written description of the community-engaged work, the partnership, and the outcomes. Please explain the contributions of this work and how it is beneficial to all involved in no more than 1,500 words.
- Up to three letters of support from community partners, noting outcomes in particular.
- Applicants may also submit up to three supporting materials.
- Applicants need to have their community-engaged project(s) data entered into the OCP's data portal by the time this application is submitted.
Please note: Electronic copies can be created by scanning any of the documents listed above. The Mail/Copy Center provides this service at no charge. For more information, please contact Keith Ward or visit the campus Copy/Mail Center in MAT 053. Once your materials are scanned and ready for submission, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.