Last update: 8/5/2020 @ 5:52 p.m.
Coming to campus?
These actions are required for all employees, whether they are working in critical sites or making occasional trips to campus to pick up mail or supplies. Note that all buildings are locked by default and require a Husky card (or keycard) to access.
- Get training: All employees must complete the 20-minute online training video on COVID-19 prevention developed by UW Environmental Health & Safety. After you finish viewing, you and your (Workday) supervisor will receive emails confirming that you have completed the required training.
- Complete the attestation in Workday to confirm you do not have COVID-19 symptoms. This must be done every day you visit campus.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the day you plan to be on campus telling them when and where you will be on campus.
- Wear a mask when on campus.
- Follow hygiene protocols and physical distancing protocols outlined in safety training.
- Learning Spaces COVID-19 Prevention Operational Guidelines — July 13, 2020
- UW Tacoma Instructional Continuity
- Office of Digital Learning
- Online Learning Support for Faculty from UW Tacoma Library
- Help is available from Darcy Janzen, director, Digital Learning, email@example.com, WG208A
- Information about finals, coursework, grading during COVID-19 on UW Registrar’s site
- Accessing campus facilities
For all technology-related questions or issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (253) 692-HELP for assistance.
If you think you have COVID-19 or have come in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19:
- Stay home. Do not go to campus. Avoid public places.
- Call your health provider and follow their advice.
- Contact UW’s Employee Health Center at email@example.com or 206-685-1026.
Much more information on health, wellness and prevention is available on the UW central coronavirus FAQ.