15th Annual Milgard School of Business Internal Case Competition on Social Responsibility. Friday, January 29, 2021.
Each January, the Milgard School of Business hosts an internal case competition that is open to all undergraduate business students at the University of Washington Tacoma. In 2021, the event will be held virtually on January 29.
Not from UWT? Go to the Milgard Invitational Case Competition page.
2021 Competition Dates for the Milgard Internal Case Competition on Social Responsibility
- Monday, January 11 - Team registration deadline by 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 13 - Cases distributed at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 20 – Teams videos and PPTs due by 9:00 am.
- Thursday, January 21-Tuesday, January 28 –Judges Review and Score Preliminary Round Team videos and PPT Presentations
- January 29—Milgard Internal Case Competition Finals (Virtual).
- FIRST: $500 for each presenting team member
- SECOND: $250 for each presenting team member
The winning team will be invited to represent the Milgard School of Business in the MICCSR Case competition.
Congrats Ranie, Rylan, Alec, and Gavin!
Examples of Past Cases
Past cases are available on the archives page (link in menu at left).
2021 Winning Team
On Friday, January 29, six student teams competed in front a panel of experts at the Center for Leadership and Social Responsibility business case competition at University of Washington Tacoma.
Congratulations to our winners, and a special thanks to all that competed and supported the event!
Ranie, Rylan, Alec and Gavin
Keith, Devon, Cinthya and Genesis