All graduates attending Commencement or their departmental hooding ceremony must register in advance. Online registration will be available beginning Wednesday, May 1 thru Friday, May 24, 2019.
- Ensure you meet the requirements listed in the Eligibility section.
- You will need your UW netid and password to login to the registration system.
- Enter your student number and name exactly as it appears on your student records.
- Check with your department on the requirements for any school, college or departmental celebrations you are attending. Please be aware that schools, colleges and departments may have additional RSVP requirements for these celebrations.
- Be prepared to pay online with a Visa, MasterCard, a debit card or valid checking account number.
- Once your form has been submitted, you will not be able to make changes online. Any changes required may be requested when picking up your order.
Print out receipt page
- To print out your receipt page, go to the receipt page and fill out the first page. Then click on the “login” link. This should pull up your receipt page.
Changes or refunds
- Students are responsible for checking the accuracy of their order at the time of pick up. Late notification of an error may result in additional costs.
- Please check your order before you leave the pick-up location to make sure you have what you ordered. Once the order has been picked up, no refunds will be granted.
- Refunds for apparel will be granted only before orders are picked up. You may request a refund by completing the online refund form. No refunds will be granted after June 12, 2019.