TCOM Internship Guidelines
There are two course options for TCOM students to earn internship course credits: TCOM 490 or TIAS 496. Below are the differences and requirements:
Student must have senior status.
- Must be a 5 credit internship
- Can only be supervised by a TCOM faculty member with related specialization
- Requires a research paper of 10 to 15 pages
- Must fit squarely within the skills taught in the COMM program
Students can be from any level/major.
- Internship can have variable credits
- Any faculty member can supervise (we still prefer mostly TCOM faculty if TCOM related)
- Requires a research paper of 6 to 8 pages
- Must fit predominantly within the skills we teach in the program
To request changes or updates to this page, please use our Web Edit Request Form.