The University is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education, and employment for individuals with disabilities.
We can respond to your accommodation requests most effectively if we receive it as far in advance of the event as possible, preferably at least 10 days.
For interpreting, captioning, amplification services, and TTYs, contact the Coordinator of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services at 253-692-4508 (voice), 253-692-4413 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you contact us, please provide the following information:
- Your name, contact information, and today’s date
- The name(s) of those needing services
- Date, start time, and end time of service
- Building name and room number
- Details of assignment, including the title of the event and the type of the event (such as lecture, presentation, meeting, concert, staff retreat, training)
- Type of service requested (such as interpreting, captioning, amplification services, TTYs)
Accessibility and parking
For information about parking on University premises, visit disability parking.
Disability Resources for Students