COME GROW WITH US!
Founded in 1990, the University of Washington Tacoma provides high-quality programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. A campus of the University of Washington, one of the world’s leading research universities, UW Tacoma educates South Sound students who want to earn a UW degree in a small-campus environment. Students learn by working closely with their peers and professors across disciplines.
- A growing, urban-serving university
- Committed to excellence in teaching, scholarship, research and service
- Helps shape Tacoma’s economic future through community-engaged faculty, staff and students
- Promotes an environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are valued
- A change agent for our region
UW Tacoma is a growing, urban-serving institution with opportunities in many different areas. Employees enjoy competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and work in a team-oriented environment.As a UW Tacoma employee, you will enjoy generous benefits and work/life programs, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement and life insurance
- Tuition exemption at public higher-education institutions across the state, including UW
- Holidays and paid leave
- UW Carelink, caregiving resources, and more
- The Whole U employee engagement program
VETERANS: We are proud to be designated a "vet-friendly" campus by the Washington State Dept. of Veterans Affairs and a "military-friendly campus" by MilitaryFriendlySchools.com. One in ten of our students receives VA benefits, and we recently launched the Veterans Incubator for Better Entrepreneurship (VIBE).
The University of Washington Tacoma is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.