Pantry services may be utilized once per week. We are currently offering both pick-up and delivery options for students living within 30 miles of campus. You are required to bring your UWT Student ID or any information reflecting current UWT enrollment at food pick-up.
The Pantry is taking online orders only! We cannot allow in-person shopping right now.
- There are the five bag options you can choose from:
- You can also add hygiene items to your order in the online form.
- The Pantry does not operate on Saturday and Sunday.
- You must pick up your order either Mondays or Fridays from 10:00am-2:00pm or Tuesdays from 10:00am-4:00pm. An attestation form is required to be completed prior to coming to campus. Click here to fill it out.
- Please bring UW ID card for verification.
- Doors to the Dougan building will be locked. Please call the Pantry at 253-692-4765 and one of the student staff will come and let you in.
- If you are sick, we ask that you kindly wait until you recover to access the Pantry or choose the no-contact delivery option.
- If you do not pick up your order by the time and date you submitted for pickup, then your order will be cancelled and items will be placed back on the shelves. You will have to fill out another Pantry form for the following week.
- You must live within 30 miles of campus to place a delivery order.
- Orders for deliveries MUST be placed by Friday at 12:00pm of the week prior.
- Your order will be delivered either Wednesday or Thursday between 11:00am-3:00pm.
Need a kitchen appliance?
Are you in need of simple kitchen appliances? Complete the form below and we'll add your appliances to the Amazon wish list.