UW Tacoma space-use policies and guidelines are designed to meet the diverse needs of the campus community, while ensuring that campus space use decisions are aligned with the mission and goals, ongoing planning efforts, relevant policies and statutes, and recognized best practices space management.
To request to alter, remodel, or otherwise modify campus space, including the acquisition of furniture or equipment for use in campus space. Questions regarding the Project Request Plan form - Contact Elizabeth Hyun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-692-4675.
- Allocating new space to a campus division
- Reallocating space among campus divisions
- Assigning research, office, or programming space for grant-funded activities
- Requesting the long-term use of campus space by an off-campus group
- Acquiring furniture and/or equipment to be used in allocated space
- Relocating temporarily a campus unit due to construction or renovation
External space resources
- Post-Secondary Facilities Inventory and Classification Manual
- Society for College and University Planning
NOTE: Space Management provisioning does NOT apply to special events or other short-term activities that do not require allocation of campus space. Such activities would be subject to the policies and procedures of the Use of University Facilities policy.
Space Management Draft Design for Cherry Parkes - First Floor