Chancellor Pagano established the Executive Budget Committee for the purpose of advising the chancellor on the allocation of resources, including new initiatives or topics with significant financial impact to the campus and overall budget.
The Chancellor endeavors to provide transparency regarding the budget process and decisions to the campus in various formats, unit meetings, Town Halls, campus communications, the Chancellor’s Budget Advisory Committee, Faculty/Chancellor listening sessions, Faculty Assembly meetings to name a few. Contact the Chancellor’s Office if you would like to incite the Chancellor to your unit meeting.
See also: Chancellor's Budget Advisory Committee
- Mark A. Pagano, Chancellor
- Jill Purdy, Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Joshua Knudson, Vice Chancellor for Advancement
- Patrick Pow, Vice Chancellor for Information Technology
- Mentha Hynes-Wilson, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- James McShay, Vice Chancellor for Equity and Inclusion
- Joe Lawless, Chief Strategy Officer
- Ali Modarres, Assistant Chancellor for Community Engagement
- Sarah Hampson, Faculty Assembly Chair
- Jan Rutledge, Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance
- Noreen Slease, Executive Assistant to the Chancellor