Discontinue U-PASS Payroll Deduction

Main page content

When faculty and staff sign up for a U-PASS it automatically renews every quarter for as long as you are employed. If you wish to discontinue your U-PASS and stop the payroll deduction, please complete this form below. You may re-enroll in the U-PASS program at any time as long as you are still an employee.

Your EID can be found on your Husky Card or in MyUW under "Employee Self Service."
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.