Reports, Studies, Summaries and Research Collaborations
|UW Tacoma Student Profile||End of Year Academic Profile|
UW Tacoma in the Public Eye - Our Reported Data to DC
- College Scorecard (National USDE Affordability and Transparency Center site)
- UW Tacoma Common Data Set Response (OPB)
- National Center for Education Statistics - IPEDS data (now includes transfer student graduation and retention)
- NSSE 2016 National Survey on Student Engagement (NSSE) - UW Tacoma Snapshot .
IR Research Studies and Reports
- Who Leaves and When (2016): First Year Direct Entry Student Attrition Study
- Follow up: Where do they go? (with UWB)
- UW Tacoma Faculty Employment Trends 2013-16 (with Academic HR)
- Campus Surveys of our Students (with Academic Affairs)
Whether collected at UW Tacoma, UW or through national research sites - data helps us better understand our students, our campus, and our future in the higher education landscape. Institutional Research (IR) at UW Tacoma works to make that information public, easily understood, and meaningful. If there are data or data sites missing that you would be interested in seeing on the IR data page, please let us know.
How do we know what we know?
Visit the UW Registrar's Primer on UW STUDENT Data, Processes and Permissions