How do I print PowerPoint slides?
Main page content
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print, and then under Print, in the Copies box, enter the number of copies that you want to print.
- Under Printer, select the printer that you want to use.
- Under Settings, click the Full Page Slides list, and then do the following:
- To click one slide on a full page, under Print Layout, click Full Page Slides.
- To click one or multiple slides per page in handout format, under Handouts, click the number of slides you want per page, and whether you want them to appear in order vertically or horizontally.
- To include or change headers and footers, click the Edit Header and Footer link, and then make your selections in the Header and Footer dialog box that appears.
- Click Print.