The UW Tacoma Library recently unveiled a redesigned website. This new site design and structure was a result of the library’s desire to connect more fully to the UW Tacoma website and to meet the evolving needs of our students, faculty, and staff. To help ease this transition and familiarize users with the new site, we’ve created a short introductory video.
The video covers key features and shows how to navigate our resources and services on the new website. Topics covered include:
- How to search the catalog
- Where to find research guides and class guides
- Using and accessing course reserves
- Quick links to our most popular library resources and services
- Personalized research suggestions for students, faculty/staff, and alumni and visitors
Remember, help is never far away! If you can’t find something on our site, please use the Ask Us button at the top of the homepage. If you have general questions or suggestions about our new website design or content, please fill out this brief form. We welcome comments on the new site.