This is a fee-based program and it is possible for students to qualify for some federal and state grants, loans, or the work study program, as well as Master of Accounting scholarships. Students in all fee-based programs and fee-based degrees are ineligible for the tuition exemption program, institutional tuition waivers and the Undergraduate/Graduate University Grant programs, including the Husky Promise program. For information on federal or state aid, contact the UW Office of Student Financial Aid.
Program cost is subject to change without notice.
Program cost for 2020-2021
- $440/credit for Washington Residents.
- $550/credit for Non-Washington State Residents
- Technology fee $40/quarter
Program cost for entire program (based on current rates)
- Washington Residents: $19,800
- Non-Washington State Residents: $24,750
- Washington Residents: $35,200
- Non-Washington State Residents: $44,000