The Center for Leadership & Social Responsibility at the Milgard School of Business presents the 9th annual undergraduate Case Competition on Social Responsibility on Friday, February 28, 2020. Teams from select universities are invited (11 domestic and 8 international) to send a team of four students to participate along with their peers from universities world-wide.
Event Date: February 28, 2020
Team Presentations and Award Ceremony
Participating Schools in 2019
We have designed the competition so that undergraduate students can compete in an on-campus event while minimizing the impact on their studies. In order to do this, we distribute the case electronically the Friday prior to the competition. Students have three days on their home campus to research and prepare their presentation, which they submit via email on Monday morning. All teams report to the UW Tacoma campus the following Friday to present their solutions in person before panels of judges.
2020 Competition Dates
- February 21 - Case distributed electronically
- February 21-24- Teams work on case solution over the weekend on their own campus
- February 24 - Teams submit case solution electronically
- February 27 - Hosted welcome dinner for teams and advisors
- February 28 - Competition day at UW Tacoma
- February 28 - Roundtrip chartered bus to Seattle (optional)
Winners of the 2019 MICCSR Case Competition - University of British Columbia