Cynthia DeHope, MAE
MSBA and MBA Graduate Recruiter and Pre-Admissions Advisor
Contact for all prospective MSBA students
MSBA Advisor, Undergraduate BABA Recruiter & Advisor
Contact for all current MSBA students
Haluk Demirkan, Ph.D. & PMP
Professor, Assistant Dean for Analytics Innovation, and Director of the Master of Science Business Analytics Program & Center for Business Analytics
- TBANLT 510 – Business Analytics
- TBANLT 591, 592, 593, 594 - Applied Project: Digital Transformation Labs
Margo Bergman, Ph.D. & MPH
Associate Teaching Professor and Assistant Director of the Master of Science Business Analytics Program & Center for Business Analytics
- TBANLT 540 - Applied Regression Models
- TBANLT 550 - Analytical Decision Making
- TBANLT 590A - Advanced Regression for Data Scientists (elective)
Sergio Davalos, Ph.D.
- TBANLT 560 - Data Mining
Luna Zhang, Ph.D.
- TBANLT 580 - Social Media Analytics (elective)
Mark Keith, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Information Systems, Marriott School of Business, Brigham Young University
- TBANLT 520 - Analytics Strategy & Big Data Management
Tayfun Keskin, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems, Robert C. Vackar College of Business, University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- TBANLT 530 - Business Process & Workflow Analysis
Shrikant Palkar, M.S.
Part-time Lecturer, Director, Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence at Costco Wholesale
- TBANLT 590B - Visualization & Story Telling with Data Analytics (elective)
Daniel Soper, Ph.D.
Professor of Information Systems & Decision Sciences and Director of MBA & Business Graduate Programs, Mihaylo College of Business and Economics, California State University, Fullerton
- TBANLT 570 - Text Mining with Python
- TBANLT 585A - Cognitive Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
Marion Eberly, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Management and Undergraduate Program Manager
- Team Building and Team Contract Workshop
Jennifer Heckman, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer - Management
- Communication Workshop
Michael Turek, MBA & MSBA
Lecturer - Information Systems & Business Analytics
Advisor for Analytics Innovation (AI) Student Club
Center for Business Analytics (CBA) STAFF
Michael Helser, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, Center for Business Analytics
Manages client relations for applied projects and CBA projects
Merve Kayhan Serter, MS
Technical Program Manager, Center for Business Analytics
Manages Analytics Innovations Virtual Technology Lab