Orientation is your welcome to UW Tacoma and helps you prepare for your first year. Orientation is your chance to meet your new classmates, meet Pack Advisors and learn about campus.
To receive your Husky ID Card, here's what you have to do:
- Complete Transition 101. Transition 101 will be available online one month before Orientation. Read more information about Transition 101.
- Attend orientation.
|Starting Quarter||Registration||Program Dates||Time||Registration Closes|
|Autumn 2019||Register||September 18, 2019||8:30 AM||September 6, 2019|
|Autumn 2019||Register||September 19, 2019||8:30 AM||September 6, 2019|
|Autumn 2019||Register||September 20, 2019 (Court 17 students)||8:30 AM||September 6, 2019|
- Please contact our office at 253-692-4421 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Unable to attend orientation? Please send us an email.
- Having trouble registering? We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer as your browser when registering for your program.
- If you have needs or accommodations that may impact your ability to attend, study or complete coursework, contact the Disability Resources for Students office.