At orientation, you’ll meet your new classmates, get swag items and take part in programs and activities that will set you up for success in your first year and beyond.
Review the dates below and select your session by clicking REGISTER NOW. If you have any difficulty registering, please contact us at email@example.com.
Winter Orientation Dates
- December 17, 2019 | 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. View the 12/17 Schedule.
- December 18, 2019 | 3:00 p.m - 7:30 p.m. View the 12/18 Schedule.
I Registered. What's Next?
- Complete the International Student Checklist. Finish these important steps before classes start.
- Complete the online Launch (International Student Info Session) module. Students will have access to the course in Canvas after they have paid their NSEOF fee and requested their I-20s. For more information about Launch, click here.
- Complete your Transition Course. This is required before attending your orientation session. Finish the course now.
- Attend New International Student Orientation on January 3, 2020. For more information about New International Student Orientation, click here.
- Register for Family Orientation. Parents and family members can attend their own orientation activities. Register now.
- Check your UW email daily for important messages. If you need help setting up your email, contact Information Technology.
Disability Resources for Students
To request disability accommodation, including American Sign Language interpretation, contact the Disability Resources for Students office at 253-692-4508, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request at http://www.tacoma.uw.edu/UWTDRS/eventaccess, preferably at least 10 days in advance of the event.