Orientation is your welcome to UW Tacoma and helps you transition to life as a new Husky. This is your chance to meet your new classmates, meet Pack Advisors and learn about campus.
To receive your Husky ID Card, here's what you have to do:
- Attend orientation.
- Complete Transition 201. Transition 201 will be available online one month before Orientation. Read more information about Transition 201.
|Starting Quarter||Registration||Program Dates||Time||Registration Closes|
September 16, 2019
|September 6, 2019|
|Autumn 2019||Register||September 17, 2019 (AM)||8:30 AM||September 6, 2019|
|Autumn 2019||Register||September 17, 2019 (PM)||3:30 PM||September 6, 2019|
|Autumn 2019||Register||September 20, 2019 (Court 17 Students)||8:30 AM||September 6, 2019|
- Please contact our office at 253-692-4421 or email@example.com for questions.
- Unable to attend orientation? Please send us an email.
- Having trouble registering? We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer as your browser when registering for your program.
- If you have needs or accommodations that may impact your ability to attend, study or complete coursework, contact the Disability Resources for Students office.