At orientation, you’ll meet your new classmates, get swag items and take part in programs and activities that will set you up for success in your first year and beyond.
Review the dates below and select your session by clicking Sign Up for Orientation. If you have any difficulty registering, please contact us at email@example.com.
- March 24, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. View a sample schedule.
- You must pay your New Student Enrollment and Orientation Fee before registering. After you have paid, please allow 48 hours before attempting to register. To pay, visit www.tacoma.uw.edu/node/22345
- If you are an international student, visit the International Student & Scholar Services website for additional orientation requirements: www.tacoma.uw.edu/iss/orientation
I Registered. What's Next?
- Complete the New Student Checklist. Finish these important steps before classes start.
- Register for Family Orientation. Parents and family members can attend their own orientation activities. Register now.
- Complete your Transition Course. This is required before attending your orientation session. Finish the course now.
- Check your UW email daily for important messages. If you need help setting up your email, contact Information Technology.
Disability Resources for Students
To request disability accommodation, including American Sign Language interpretation, contact the Disability Resources for Students office at 253-692-4508, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request at http://www.tacoma.uw.edu/UWTDRS/eventaccess, preferably at least 10 days in advance of the event.