Applications are being accepted now for the 2008-09 UW Student Regent position. The Student Regent is a voting member of University of Washington Board of Regents, the governing board of the University. The Student Regent will have all tuition and fees paid during their term.
Learn more about the Student Regent position at a forum March 12, 2008, from 12:45 to 2 p.m. in the oUWTpost.
The deadline for applications is 3 p.m. Wednesday, April 9. Applications must be submitted electronically.
- Must be a UW student currently enrolled in at least 6 undergraduate or 4 graduate credits, or on leave as defined by Executive Order 50.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- Must be planning to attend UW for the 2008-2009 academic year.
- Must be available to serve from June 2008 to June 2009.
- If you are selected as one of the 3-5 finalists, you cannot run as a candidate in the Associated Students of UW Tacoma elections.
For more information, contact ASUWT Vice President Ray Shepherd at 692-4429 or firstname.lastname@example.org.