Requesting transcripts

Main page content

You must submit an official transcript from every college or university attended, even if no credit was earned; this includes any college or university you are currently attending. If you are using high school study to fulfill the foreign language or intermediate algebra requirement, you must also submit an official high school transcript.

A transcript is considered official if it bears the official seal of the issuing institution and is: (a) sent directly by the issuing school to UW Tacoma, or (b) sealed by the school and mailed or delivered to UW Tacoma by you. If you open the envelope, the transcript is no longer official.

Note: Official academic transcripts from Washington state community and technical colleges must be sent in electronic form. The UW Tacoma's electronic transcript code is 412.

Failure to disclose and submit transcripts may result in denial of admission or dismissal from the university.

Send all other transcripts to:

University of Washington Tacoma
Office of Admissions
Campus Box 358400
1900 Commerce Street
Tacoma, WA 98402-3100