According to the requirements for a practice doctorate, the following milestones will mark the path toward completion:
- Successful completion of required coursework. Sample Three-Year Curriculum Plan
- Successful completion of Practicum (18 credits), at proficiency level, according to competencies published in program handbook.
- Defend the Dissertation in Practice proposal, in order to move forward with the project. Sign off by student’s Practice Doctoral Supervisory Committee
- Defense of completed Dissertation in Practice (17 credits). Sign off by student’s Practice Doctoral Supervisory Committee.
- Completion of evidence of meeting program student learning outcomes at proficiency level, through portfolio or other approved evidentiary process.
- GPA of 3.0 overall and no less than 2.7 in any one course.