- Getting Here:
- UW Tacoma Library Hours and Contact Information
- Public Computer Use – Designated public desktop computers are available in the Library for use by the general public. Public users may also request a temporary NetID which grants access to the UW wireless network. To be eligible, the requestor must be affiliated with an institution of higher education or Federal, State, or local government agency.
Use the Collections
- Collections – In-library use of most materials is permitted. Borrowing privileges are available for:
- Foundation Center Cooperating Collection - With the support of the United Way of Pierce County, UW Tacoma Library is a Cooperating Collection and provides a core collection of Foundation Center publications and a variety of supplementary materials and services in areas useful to grantseekers.
- Research Databases – A limited number of research workstations provide access to research databases. Off-campus access to UW restricted databases and resources is not available to visitors. (Note: Membership in the UW Alumni Association provides access to an EBSCO Academic Search Alumni Edition database.)
- Document Delivery - Copies of UW materials are available on a cost-recovery basis. We cannot borrow books or obtain documents from other libraries for visitors. See Services and Fees for non-UW Clients for more information.