Ordering Official UW Transcript using MyUW

Main page content


You may order and pay for a a paper or e-transcript through our online production services in MyUWAs of March 16, 2020 UW Seattle will be managing electronic transcript requests. Please see our website to learn more how to order a transcript to be sent to you or another entity online.


If you need an official UW Trancript, it must be ordered online using your MyUW  account. It will be processed through UW Seattle campus.

Note: Offiicial Transcripts are available only in MyUW to current and former students who attended after 1982.

Ordering Official UW Tacoma transcripts online is only available to currently registered and former students who attended after 1982. You may order official transcripts with this Order Official Transcript tool or through MyUW on the Academics tab in the box labeled Grades. All transcripts ordered online will be automatically mailed. If you would like to pick-up your transcript in person, please see submit a transcript order form to us.

Online transcripts orders are processed at UW Seattle campus and are printed each business night (Monday-Friday excluding holidays). If you order a transcript before 6pm PST, your transcript will be printed and mailed the next business day and you will get one confirmation email. If the order is received after 6pm, the transcript will be printed and mailed within two business days. Transcripts ordered on a Friday or over the weekend will be processed the next working day. There is a $2 convenience fee each time you use the service.

If you have questions regarding your online transcript order, call the UW Seattle Transcript Office at 206-543-8580.

What you will need to have to log in to MyUW

To order your transcript online you will need a UW NetID. As a former student, you will have a UW NetID (unless you attended prior to 1982) and your UWNetID remains the same throughout your life.

  • If you have forgotten your password, you can Reset Your Password.
  • If you are uncertain what your UW NetID is or if you attended the University prior to the establishment of UW NetIDs, we suggest you print out the Transcript Request Form and mail it in or bring it in person to our office in order to obtain a copy of your official transcript.
  • You have the option to visit the site Your UW NetID to obtain your UWNetID, but you will need your Student Number and Private Access Code (PAC). If you don't know or can't remember either of these, you can contact the UW Tacoma Office of the Registrar located in the Mattress Factory Building, MAT 253,  or call 253-692-4913, where you receive the information to look up your NetID and then reset your password. One screen will ask you to confirm your identity, please choose the first option 'UW Student'. Even if you are an employee, alumni, graduate student ect., if you took a UW class, you are considered a UW Student for this purpose.
  • Please Note: When attempting to obtain your forgotten UWNetID, if your Directory Release/FERPA setting is set to NO, you will not be able to obtain this information by phone. You will need to come in person to our office. If you wish to change your Directory Release to YES, you will need to send a copy of a government issued ID, this can be scanned and emailed to our office, with a note saying you want to change your Directory Release to YES with your signature. Then once we receive it and change your status to YES, we will be able to release that information by phone and you can set up or look up your UW Net ID.
    For more information on FERPA and Directory Release, please read UW's FERPA for Students.