Print an Unofficial Transcript
- Current and former students may access unofficial transcripts through their MyUW under the Grades & Transcripts section in Academic Resources.
- You will need your UW NetID and password to access MyUW.
If you do not know your NetID or password
- Forgotten passwords may be reset here: Reset UWNetID Password.
- Students who have forgotten their UW NetID or alumni who attended prior to 1982 will need to contact the Office of the University Registrar at UW Seattle at email@example.com
- Students may recover their UW NetID here Get UW NetID but require a Student Number and Private Access Code (PAC). Students who don’t know or cannot remember either of these may contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for the information necessary to look up their NetID and reset the password. One screen will ask require identity confirmation. Please choose the first option UW Student. Employees, alumni, graduate students are considered a UW Student for this purpose.
- Please Note: When attempting to obtain a forgotten UWNetID, if the student has restricted Directory Release/FERPA they will not be able to obtain this information. In this case, students will need to provide official photo of identification to verify their identity. Students who wish to change their Directory Release to YES will need to submit a copy of a government issued ID, this can be scanned and emailed to the us at email@example.com, with a written request, including a signature, indicating the change of Directory Release to YES. Once the directory release is processed, the student may request UW NetID assistance. For more information on FERPA and Directory Release, please read UW’s FERPA for Students.
Officers can send releases to the Office of the University Registrar at UW Seattle at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to: 206-616-3222.