Unofficial UW Transcripts

Main page content

How to Print an Unofficial Transcript

Currently registered students, former students and alumni may access unofficial transcripts under the Grades & Transcripts section found through the Academic Resources link on MyUW. Use your UW NetID and password to access MyUW.

If you are uncertain what your UW NetID was or if you attended the university prior to the establishment of UW NetIDs, go to Obtain a UW NetID. You will need your student number and Private Access Code (PAC) to access or create your UW NetID. If you don't know or can't remember your PAC, contact the Office of the Registrar at 253-692-4913 to obtain the required information in order to gain access to log into MyUW.