The Office of the Registrar is committed to fulfilling our role in the Mission, Values, and Vision of the University of Washington Tacoma by:
- Facilitating the transition of students from initial enrollment to degree completion.
- Preserving the integrity and privacy of academic records by serving as the “office of academic records” for students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Setting students on the path for success by helping them navigate the complexities of university policies and procedures.
- Valuing and promoting a welcoming environment for the sharing of ideas by fostering open communication, collaboration, and appreciation for a meaningful discussion of diverse perspectives.
- Supporting, Veterans, Service Members and families in attaining benefits earned to complete their educational goals.