Click on an area above for a detailed map
UW Tacoma Lots
TPS Lot (Corner of 19th and Jefferson)
Permit Parking Only
Permit Available: Required
Hourly Available: NO
Quarterly all day permit, valid 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. = $198
TPS parking lot is located across the street from the Tacoma Paper & Stationery, on the corner of 19th and Jefferson
Cragle Lot (21st and C Street)
Motorcycle Stalls: M1 Stalls Only
Tioga Lot WT31 (21st and Jefferson)
Whitney Lot WT32 (19th and Fawcett)
Laborers Lot WT44 (19th and Market)
Court 17 Garage (enter from 17th and Court C)
Pinkerton Lot (17th and Broadway)
Motorcycle (M1) Parking
Community Partner Lots
2601 Pacific Ave (Corner of 26th and Pacific)
$148.00 per quarter
Unlimited parking on the corner of 26th and Pacific Ave, a block and a half away from the LINK Light rail station located on S. 25th and Pacific.
Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center Lot E
Museum of Glass Parking Garage
- Park up to 22 times per quarter (an average of 2 times per week)
- The garage is just a short walk across the Bridge of Glass that connects to campus at Pacific Ave and 19th Street.
- Combine with UPASS to get the most out of your transportation options
The Vision Deuce Lot (on Court D north of 17th St.)
Tacoma Dome Lot A (2727 E D St)
$90.00 per quarter
Parking permits are valid for the Tacoma Dome Lot A parking, two blocks away from the LINK Light rail Tacoma Dome Station.
Note: These permit will have blackout dates on larger Tacoma Dome events. These event dates will be sent out at the beginning of every month.
Diamond Lot WT48 (Near Freighthouse Square, next to Tacoma Dome LINK Station)
- Unlimited parking, less than a dollar a day, at the Diamond Parking WT48 lot.
- Location: A half block from the Tacoma Dome LINK stop, on East 25th Street and East D Street
Diamond Lot WT89 (Next to the South 25th St. LINK Station)
- Unlimited parking, less than a dollar a day, at the Diamond Parking WT89 lot.
- Location: Adjacent to 25th Street LINK stop, on the southeast corner of 25th Street and A Street, next to the Pink Elephant Car Wash