The flowchart below provides a graphical view of the grants and contracts application process listed in Part I of the Grants Contract Process Outline.
- An eGC1 is required if:If you have questions, check with Leo Aguiling, Grants Coordinator.
- the sponsor requires an institutional signature/approval.
- the funding is going thru the UW Financial Accounting System (FAS)
- eSignature/Approval - requires eSignature from the , the Dean/Director(s) of the PI(s) and key personnel.
- Currently, hard copy submission is required, but there will be electronic submission soon.
- Electronic sponsor application is submitted by OSP after confirming with PI.
- OSP requires 10 working days from the time it receives the hard copy of the agency application until OSP grants approval.
- Allow two working days for campus mail if the application must be returned to the PI before U.S. mailing to the sponsor.