Autumn 2020 enrollment requests are now being accepted.
Requests are processed in the order they are received, and may take up to 48 business hours to process.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR STUDENTS WISHING TO REPEAT A SCIENCE AND/OR MATHEMATICS COURSE (TBIOL, TBIOMD, TCHEM, TESC, TEST, TGEOS, TMATH, TPHYS):
The Division of Sciences and Mathematics requests that all students who plan to register for courses that they have previously taken fill out a petition to repeat the course (Link to petition). The Division hopes that this process will help students reflect on their performance in the class and make concrete plans for success in the coming quarter.
For Autumn 2020 registration:
- Students who submit a petition prior to our first AUTUMN priority date (June 22) will receive decisions by July 6 (2nd week of Registration Period 2).
- Students who submit a petition prior to our second AUTUMN priority date (September 15), will receive decisions before the first day of classes (September 30).
- Petitions received after the second priority date will be reviewed but may not receive recommendations until after classes have started.
If you request to be enrolled in a course AND meet all of the following criteria, you will be enrolled in the course.
Several criteria must be met for you to be enrolled in your requested courses:
- You must accurately submit the form: your student ID number, course numbers, and SLNs must be correct. Errors will delay your enrollment request.
- You must meet all prerequisites. If you do not, your request will be denied.
- If instructor permission is required to approve your enrollment request, you must include that permission with your request.
- Email permission received from the instructor within the last 48 hours must be forwarded to email@example.com with all headers intact.
- All students are restricted to 19 credits until the first day of the quarter.
If your request meets all of these criteria, you will be enrolled in your requested class(es). It is your responsibility to check your schedule to ensure the correct course was added by SIAS.