- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning with at least a 3.0 GPA for the last two years of academic work
- Competitive GRE scores on a test taken within the last five years
- Completed online application through the UW Graduate School
- Statement of intended area of focus compatible with the intent of the program, and that identifies prospective faculty mentor(s)
- Résumé of relevant experiences describing the candidate’s most significant work, educational background or volunteer experience, and how these experiences relate to his or her goals
- Three letters of reference
- Admission to the UW Graduate School
All application materials must be received by the March 15 deadline in order to be considered for Autumn review and admission.