Before you make an appointment...
Are you a future or prospective science (Biomedical Sciences, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, or Mathematics) major? If so, follow these steps:
- Collect unofficial transcripts from each institution you have attended
- Collect syllabi for each science and math course you have completed
- Send every unofficial transcript via email to the academic advisor for review at least two weeks before your appointment
**Please note: In order to request an appointment, you must first email the above-requested material to the listed advisor. Transcripts must be received two weeks prior to the date you would like to meet with the advisor. Once transcripts/syllabi have been received, you will receive a link to request an appointment as a prospective student which will only be approved if all materials have been received. Appointment requests made without any receipt of unofficial transcripts will be denied or cancelled.**
Are you a future/prospective non-science major? If so, follow these steps:
- Collect unofficial transcripts and send to the academic advisor two weeks before your appointment
- Find the advisor for your future major here
Note: Use an email account that you can easily access- you may be asked for additional information!