Student Organizations often will have a need to print items - flyers, meeting agendas, presentations, etc. Below are a few options for printing that your RSO can utilize.
Free Printing in Student Involvement
The Center for Student Involvement offers limited free printing for UW Tacoma students and student organizations. Our printing services are funded by the Student Technology Fee Committee (STFC). We provide:
- Free printing for UW Tacoma students and RSOs
- Three paper sizes: letter, legal and tabloid
- Color printing included
- Staple and collating options available
- Copy and scanning
- Limit of 60 pages per print
UW Tacoma departments and non-University individuals cannot utilize this service. It is for UW Tacoma students only.
Students are welcome to stop by the Center during any of our open hours to print.
Email Your Documents In
In addition to the basic printing services listed above, RSOs can email in documents to be printed. This option is only available for prints that are RSO-related. We will not accept emailed in documents for print that are not RSO-related (i.e. class slides, homework for class, etc.).
RSOs wishing to email in a document to be printed can simply email email@example.com with the document attached. Please note the following guidelines:
- Please send the document as a PDF, if possible, to retain your fonts and formatting
- Send your document as it needs to be printed - for example, our office will not take one image and print it four times on a piece of paper for you. Send your document with four of the same item on a page.
- In the email, include all print information needed - quantity, black/white or color, etc.
- We will not cut, laminate, staple (by hand), etc. your document
- We ask that all prints be picked-up same day, as soon as possible after they are ready
UW Tacoma Copy Center
RSOs can utilize the UW Tacoma Copy Center for printing. The Copy Center does offer a wide variety of printing options - including poster printing, lamination, binding, and more. A full list of services is available on the Copy Center website.
Note: Printing in the Copy Center DOES come with a cost associated. If your RSO would like to utilize RSO Operations Fund, please complete an RSO Operations Fund request on DawgDen. You may be required to have a copy card to pay to a UW budget, which can be obtain from our office after completing the funding request.
RSOs can utilize off-campus printing services - such as Kinkos, UPS Store, etc. If your RSO would like to utilize RSO Operations Fund to pay for this, please complete an RSO Operations Fund request on DawgDen prior to getting printing completed.