Spaces scheduling on campus follows a scheduling timeline. Specific dates that spaces become available for request are based on the type of space being requested - academic space vs. non-academic space. Please see the information below for more information.
Academic spaces include: classrooms, computer classrooms, and breakout rooms. More information is available on the Space Types page.
|SPRING 2019||SUMMER 2019||AUTUMN 2019|
|First day to submit requests||Feb 11, 2019||Apr 8, 2019||Jun 3, 2019|
|First day of the Quarter||Apr 1, 2019||Jun 24, 2019||Sep 25, 2019|
|UUFs during Finals Week*||Apr 16, 2019||n/a||Oct 8, 2019|
When requesting academic spaces, please note the following:
- All reservations assigned in academic spaces may be subject to change due to academic needs. This will include reassignment or cancellation.
- You will receive separate email confirmation of your room reservation once your space request has been processed. These spaces are not self-reserve.
- To get the best service from support departments, please submit your request at least 2 weeks ahead of your event date. Office of the Registrar reserves the right to cancel a UUF request if not submitted two weeks in advance.
Non-academic spaces include: conference rooms, indoor event spaces, outdoor event spaces, and building lobbies/atriums. More information is available on the Space Types page.
|If your event date falls between...||Then you must submit your space request on or after...|
|September 1, 2018 - August 31, 2019||
Accepting requests now
|September 1, 2019 - August 31, 2020||
Monday, March 4, 2019
- University courses are not scheduled in non-academic spaces.
- More information on room setup options, may be found on the Room Setups page.